- Ask for Current Promotions
- Free Shipping
- 30-Day Return Policy
- Lowest Price Match Guarantee
- Authorized Dealer
Home Outlet Direct has packaged the most popular Thor Kitchen appliances into a perfect combination for our customers.
Thor Kitchen Appliance Package Includes:
Thor Kitchen 30 Inch Professional Self-Cleaning Electric Wall Oven in Stainless (HEW3001)
- Thor Kitchen 30" Warming Drawer (TWD3001)
1. Thor Kitchen 30 Inch Professional Self-Cleaning Electric Wall Oven in Stainless (HEW3001)
- TOUCH GLASS CONTROL PANEL - Touch glass control panel offers a high-end, seamless look and easy to clean surface
MULTIPLE CONVECTION MODES - Convection bake allows for faster cooking times and even heat distribution as the internal fan circulates the oven’s heat evenly and continuously. Convection roast mode surrounds the meat with heat on all sides, similar to a rotisserie – sealing in the juices quickly for moist and tender results.
HIDDEN BAKE ELEMENT - The bake element is hidden under the floor of the oven creating a seamless look and eliminating hard-to-reach areas that collect food and spills, making the oven easier to clean
LARGE OVEN CAPACITY - Large 4.8 cu. ft. oven capacity is ideal for family meals and offers you the flexibility you need to make dishes of all sizes
- STAINLESS STEEL EXTERIOR - Exterior stainless steel and glass finish offers a professional look and easy to clean surface
POWER & CONTROL - 3500W top heater and 3000W bottom heater give you power and control while cooking anything from large family feasts to a delicate gourmet dish
- SELF-CLEANING FUNCTION - Self-cleaning function provides quick and efficient cleanup and maintenance of the oven
EASY-TO-CLEAN INTERIOR - Blue enamel oven interior is designed for high temperature resistance and easy to clean
- WHITE LED DISPLAY - White LED display is easy to read and displays time and functions for a smooth and enjoyable cooking experience
2. Thor Kitchen 30" Warming Drawer (TWD3001)
FLEXIBLE TEMPERATURE CONTROL. Temperature settings from 86 to 185 degrees address all your heating needs
MULTIPLE MODES. Keep plates, cups and dishes warm or operate at a consistently low temperature to activate yeast and prepare dough for baking with the proof function
SLEEK DESIGN. The sleek stainless steel design fits seamlessly in any kitchen
HUMIDITY CONTROL. Maintain proper food textures with the hidden humidity control valve
HIDDEN LCD DISPLAY AND CONTROLS. Easily change functions, temperatures and adjust the timer with the hidden controls and LCD display
SOFT CLOSE DRAWER. The full-extension drawer closes silently and smoothly so you can sneak a taste without anyone knowing
Want to customize your appliance package? Ask in our Live Chat!
Shipping & Returns
- Shipping is FREE
- Large appliances ship via FedEx Freight or similar courier. Delivery is curbside, meaning the carrier will drop off your item on your property not inside your home. The courier company will call ahead of time to schedule a drop off date
- For more details, visit our Shipping Page
- 30-Day Return Policy.
- If your order arrives damaged, we will exchange you for a new one
- Extensions, Short Kits, Charcoal Filters, and Crown Moldings are non-returnable items.
- For more details, visit our Return Policy Page
Price Match Guarantee:
- Find another online store that offers a lower price? We will match it!
- For more information, visit our Price Match Guarantee Page
Love the wine cooler and ice machine we purchased for the space we had available they are perfect. The ordering and delivery went as promised. So far so good on reliability. Great purchase love the ice machine use it every day.
I have had this stove for 9 months, you should note that the 5-star reviews seem to be all from people who JUST got it and have not had to live it this stove. I had problems immediately because the burners would not heat up. The customer service did nothing to get me out a repair technician (said it would be weeks) so I finally fixed it myself. Now it works but the oven knob (they call it the thermostat knob) is a TERRIBLE design. They know it is a terrible design because they have a warning right on it telling you that you MUST push the knob in fully before turning or it will break off. Unfortunately the other day I did exactly that, I was trying to ensure it was fully pushed in but I guess it was not because the silly thing snapped off with minimal pressure. I could not believe it broke so easily! What happens when a guest or a teenager uses my oven? It is SO FRAGILE. Just an awful design. And as a final note, the burners on the stove top do not heat up very quickly and take awhile to get hot enough to boil water. I still don't know how long it will be to get a repair guy out but I am afraid based on my first experience it will be weeks or months.