- Ask for Current Promotions
- Free Shipping
- 30-Day Return Policy
- Lowest Price Match Guarantee
- Authorized Dealer
Thor Kitchen 2-Piece Appliance Package - 36" Gas Range & Wall Mount Hood in Stainless Steel
Home Outlet Direct has packaged the most popular Thor Kitchen appliances into a perfect combination for our customers.
Thor Kitchen Appliance Package Includes:
Thor Kitchen 36" 6.0 Cu. Ft Single Oven Professional Gas Range in Stainless Steel (LRG3601U)
Thor Kitchen 36" Wall Mount LED Light Range Hood in Stainless Steel (HRH3607)
1. Thor Kitchen 36" 6.0 Cu. Ft Single Oven Professional Gas Range in Stainless Steel (LRG3601U)
- HIGH-POWERED BTU BURNERS - From a high-powered 18,000 BTU burner to a burner with a steady 650 BTU simmer function, this range gives you the power you need for large family meals and the consistent low heat desired for cooking delicate sauces or melting chocolate
- LARGE OVEN CAPACITY - 6.0 cu. ft. oven capacity can accommodate multiple dishes at a time
STORAGE SPACE - Storage drawer provides additional storage space for cooking trays and other kitchen utensils.
CONVECTION FAN -Commercial convection fan provides controlled heat distribution for fast and efficient cooking
- EVEN HEAT BROILER - Reflective gas tube broiler distributes heat evenly to sear your food and seal in the juices
CONTINOUS CAST-IRON GRATES - Heavy-duty continuous cast-iron cooking grates that can handle any size cookware
- PRO-STYLE KNOBS - Black burner control knobs add style to the bold range design
- PORCELAIN SPILL TRAY - Single-piece black porcelain spill tray catches the mess and makes cleanup easy
- PORCELAIN INTERIOR - The gray porcelain oven interior adds a stylish touch and is easy to clean
2. Thor Kitchen 36" Wall Mount LED Light Range Hood with 600 CFM Motor in Stainless Steel (HRH3607)
- MULTIPLE FAN SPEEDS - 3 fan speeds allow for easy adjustment between high, medium and low suction
LED LIGHTING - Two 3.5-watt LED lights to illuminate your cooking area and save energy
- QUIET 60DB OPERATION - Quiet operation keeps noise level at a maximum 60 decibels
CONVERTIBLE - Vent out or recirculating (ductless) option with carbon filters (not included)
- COMMERCIAL-STYLE BAFFLE FILTER - Large, commercial-style 430 grade stainless steel baffle filter maximizes air flow and grease filtering while the hood is in operation
TOUCH CONTROL WITH DIGITAL DISPLAY - Features touch control with integrated backlit digital display that shows clock and a reminder to clean filters
- 600 CFM OF SUCTION - 600 CFM of suction effectively removes odors, smoke, grease and moisture from your cooking area
- STAINLESS STEEL FINISH - Stainless steel finish offers modern design aesthetic and is built to withstand high heat, grease, oil and steam
- REMOTE CONTROL - Remote control allows for adjusting fan speed and lighting from anywhere in the kitchen
- DUCT COVER INCLUDED - The stainless steel duct cover matches the linear styling of the THOR kitchen professional 30 Inch vent hood and extends the height of the hood for 9 foot ceilings
Want to learn more about Thor?
Want to customize your appliance package? Ask in our Live Chat!
Shipping & Returns
- Shipping is FREE
- Large appliances ship via FedEx Freight or similar courier. Delivery is curbside, meaning the carrier will drop off your item on your property not inside your home. The courier company will call ahead of time to schedule a drop off date
- For more details, visit our Shipping Page
- 30-Day Return Policy.
- If your order arrives damaged, we will exchange you for a new one
- Extensions, Short Kits, Charcoal Filters, and Crown Moldings are non-returnable items.
- For more details, visit our Return Policy Page
Price Match Guarantee:
- Find another online store that offers a lower price? We will match it!
- For more information, visit our Price Match Guarantee Page
Love the wine cooler and ice machine we purchased for the space we had available they are perfect. The ordering and delivery went as promised. So far so good on reliability. Great purchase love the ice machine use it every day.
I have had this stove for 9 months, you should note that the 5-star reviews seem to be all from people who JUST got it and have not had to live it this stove. I had problems immediately because the burners would not heat up. The customer service did nothing to get me out a repair technician (said it would be weeks) so I finally fixed it myself. Now it works but the oven knob (they call it the thermostat knob) is a TERRIBLE design. They know it is a terrible design because they have a warning right on it telling you that you MUST push the knob in fully before turning or it will break off. Unfortunately the other day I did exactly that, I was trying to ensure it was fully pushed in but I guess it was not because the silly thing snapped off with minimal pressure. I could not believe it broke so easily! What happens when a guest or a teenager uses my oven? It is SO FRAGILE. Just an awful design. And as a final note, the burners on the stove top do not heat up very quickly and take awhile to get hot enough to boil water. I still don't know how long it will be to get a repair guy out but I am afraid based on my first experience it will be weeks or months.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.