- Ask for Current Promotions
- Free Shipping
- 30-Day Return Policy
- Lowest Price Match Guarantee
- Authorized Dealer
Thor Kitchen 24" 5.4 cu. ft. Built-in Indoor/Outdoor Undercounter Double Drawer Refrigerator in Stainless Steel (TRF24U)
THOR Kitchen offers the power and performance of a premium professional appliance at a practical price. THOR Kitchen's 24-Inch Indoor Outdoor Refrigerator Drawer in Stainless Steel is freestanding and rated for both indoor and outdoor use.
So, add it to the man cave for gametime brews or keep it out by the grill to quench that summertime thirst. With its sleek stainless steel design and LED lighting, how can something meant to refrigerate look so darn hot? #cooklikeagod
Easy Installation - Unit available as built-in or freestanding for easy installation in any space
- Convection Cooling System - Convection cooling system provides a quick cool down and consistent temperature
- Indoor and Outdoor Rated - Rated for both indoor and outdoor use so add it to your man cave or keep it out by the grill
- Large Storage Space - 5.4 cubic feet of capacity easily stores all the beers, and then some
- Digital Controls - Digital touch pad with LED display makes it easy to adjust temperature settings
- Soft Close Drawers - Two soft close drawers equipped with a bright white and blue LED lights to easily find your beverage of choice
- Anti-finger Print Surface - Stainless steel design offers modern, smudge-free design aesthetic
- Adjustable Leveling Legs - Four adjustable leveling legs keep the unit balanced regardless of its location
- Quiet Operation - 44 db sound level for supremely quiet operation
|Dimensions||23 1/2” W x 23 3/8” D x H|
|Depth (Excluding Handles)||23 5/16”|
|Depth (Less Door)||21 3/8”|
|Height to Top of Door Hinge||34 3/16”|
|Product Depth||23 3/8”|
|Product Width||23 1/2”|
|Depth (Including Handles)||25 5/7”|
|Height to Top of Refrigerator||34 3/16”|
|Product Height||34 3/16”|
|Refrigerator Width||23 1/2”|
|Refrigerator Capacity||152 L (5.4 cu. ft.)|
|Gross Weight||126 lb.|
|Net Weight||114 lb.|
|Number of Drawers||2|
|Number of Shelves||1 Shelf|
|Number of Baskets/Bins||1 Basket/Bin|
Shipping & Returns
- Shipping is FREE
- Large appliances ship via FedEx Freight or similar courier. Delivery is curbside, meaning the carrier will drop off your item on your property not inside your home. The courier company will call ahead of time to schedule a drop off date
- For more details, visit our Shipping Page
- 30-Day Return Policy.
- If your order arrives damaged, we will exchange you for a new one
- Extensions, Short Kits, Charcoal Filters, and Crown Moldings are non-returnable items.
- For more details, visit our Return Policy Page
Price Match Guarantee:
- Find another online store that offers a lower price? We will match it!
- For more information, visit our Price Match Guarantee Page
Love the wine cooler and ice machine we purchased for the space we had available they are perfect. The ordering and delivery went as promised. So far so good on reliability. Great purchase love the ice machine use it every day.
I have had this stove for 9 months, you should note that the 5-star reviews seem to be all from people who JUST got it and have not had to live it this stove. I had problems immediately because the burners would not heat up. The customer service did nothing to get me out a repair technician (said it would be weeks) so I finally fixed it myself. Now it works but the oven knob (they call it the thermostat knob) is a TERRIBLE design. They know it is a terrible design because they have a warning right on it telling you that you MUST push the knob in fully before turning or it will break off. Unfortunately the other day I did exactly that, I was trying to ensure it was fully pushed in but I guess it was not because the silly thing snapped off with minimal pressure. I could not believe it broke so easily! What happens when a guest or a teenager uses my oven? It is SO FRAGILE. Just an awful design. And as a final note, the burners on the stove top do not heat up very quickly and take awhile to get hot enough to boil water. I still don't know how long it will be to get a repair guy out but I am afraid based on my first experience it will be weeks or months.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.