- Ask for Current Promotions
- Free Shipping
- 30-Day Return Policy
- Lowest Price Match Guarantee
- Authorized Dealer
Home Outlet Direct has packaged the most popular Thor Kitchen appliances into a perfect combination for our customers.
Thor Kitchen Appliance Package Includes:
Thor Kitchen 48" 6.7 cu. ft. Dual Fuel Range in Stainless Steel (HRD4803U)
Thor Kitchen French Door Refrigerator in Stainless Steel - Counter Depth - 20.85 cu. ft. (HRF3601F)
Thor Kitchen 24" Built-In Top Control Dishwasher in Stainless Steel, 45 dBA (HDW2401SS)
1. Thor Kitchen 48" 6.7 cu. ft. Dual Fuel Range in Stainless Steel (HRD4803U)
- High-Powered BTU Burners - From a high-powered 18,000 BTU burner to a burner with a steady 650 BTU simmer function, this range gives you the power you need for large family meals and the consistent low heat desired for cooking delicate sauces or melting chocolate
- LuxGlide Telescopic Rack -Telescopic racks use ball-bearing rack guides for an effortless glide in and out of the oven. This luxury feature allows the rack to extend fully without tipping over for smooth, easy handling of even the heaviest dishes and adjusts to fit different rack support levels (One Included)
Infrared Broiler - Infrared gas flame broiler radiates heat evenly to sear your food and seal in the juices
Energy Efficient Heating - Energy-efficient calrod heating element radiates heat evenly for excellent broiling results
LED Control Panel Lights - When in operation, the LED control panel lights illuminate a striking blue for an added pop of color
Dual Ovens - Dual ovens at 4.2 cu. ft. and 2.5 cu. ft. capacity allow you to cook multiple dishes at a time
Continuous Cast-Iron Grates - Heavy-duty continuous cast-iron cooking grates that can handle any size cookware
- 15,000 BTU Griddle - The 15,000 BTU griddle offers additional cooking space and flexibility
- Brilliant Blue Porcelain Interior - The brilliant blue porcelain interior adds a bold, stylish touch to your professional range
- Heavy Duty Control Knobs - Heavy duty, die-cast metal burner control knobs add style and durability
- Black Porcelain Spill Tray - Black porcelain spill tray on cooktop catches the mess and makes cleanup easy
2. Thor Kitchen French Door Refrigerator in Stainless Steel - Counter Depth - 20.85 cu. ft. (HRF3601F)
- STORAGE SPACE - Generous 20.7 cu. ft of flexible storage space
- SHOWCASE LED LIGHTING - LED lighting positioned throughout the interior for better visibility of food inside the refrigerator
- DUAL COOLING SYSTEM - The dual cooling system maintains proper humidity levels and helps to prevent spoiling and freezer burn
- AUTOMATIC ICE MAKER - Automatic ice maker for on-demand ice
- DOOR STORAGE - Gallon door storage provides extra space for large containers, like milk and juice
- DOOR ALARM - The refrigerator door alarm notifies you if the door is left ajar for too long
- ADJUSTABLE RACKS AND SHELVES - Adjustable racks and retractable shelves are designed to provide a variety of configurations to fit wide and tall items with ease
- FREEZER DRAWERS - Two separate freezer drawers for easy and organized access to the things you need
- STAINLESS STEEL FINISH - Beautiful, easy-to-clean stainless steel finishes are fingerprint and smudge resistant
3. Thor Kitchen 24" Built-In Top Control Dishwasher in Stainless Steel, 45 dBA (HDW2401SS)
A QUIET 45 DBAS - 45 decibels means you can operate your dishwasher while you're in the same room and still have a conversation and watch TV
SMART WASH SYSTEM - Smart wash system uses a soil sensor to determine how dirty the dishes are and adjusts the Normal cycle as needed to make sure dishes come out clean
POWERFUL SPRAY ARMS - Four powerful spray arms give you better water coverage for a thorough clean every time
ADJUSTABLE RACKS - Adjustable upper rack can be moved to accommodate larger dishes and stemware on the bottom and a third rack is available for larger utensils
REMOVABLE UTENSIL BASKET - Removable utensil basket makes loading and unloading utensils easy
FINGERPRINT RESISTANT - Resists fingerprints and smudges with stainless steel that easily wipes clean
- WATER & ENERGY EFFICIENT - A multiple filtration system for optimal performance using less water and energy
Want to customize your appliance package? Ask in our Live Chat!
Shipping & Returns
- Shipping is FREE
- Large appliances ship via FedEx Freight or similar courier. Delivery is curbside, meaning the carrier will drop off your item on your property not inside your home. The courier company will call ahead of time to schedule a drop off date
- For more details, visit our Shipping Page
- 30-Day Return Policy.
- If your order arrives damaged, we will exchange you for a new one
- Extensions, Short Kits, Charcoal Filters, and Crown Moldings are non-returnable items.
- For more details, visit our Return Policy Page
Price Match Guarantee:
- Find another online store that offers a lower price? We will match it!
- For more information, visit our Price Match Guarantee Page
Love the wine cooler and ice machine we purchased for the space we had available they are perfect. The ordering and delivery went as promised. So far so good on reliability. Great purchase love the ice machine use it every day.
I have had this stove for 9 months, you should note that the 5-star reviews seem to be all from people who JUST got it and have not had to live it this stove. I had problems immediately because the burners would not heat up. The customer service did nothing to get me out a repair technician (said it would be weeks) so I finally fixed it myself. Now it works but the oven knob (they call it the thermostat knob) is a TERRIBLE design. They know it is a terrible design because they have a warning right on it telling you that you MUST push the knob in fully before turning or it will break off. Unfortunately the other day I did exactly that, I was trying to ensure it was fully pushed in but I guess it was not because the silly thing snapped off with minimal pressure. I could not believe it broke so easily! What happens when a guest or a teenager uses my oven? It is SO FRAGILE. Just an awful design. And as a final note, the burners on the stove top do not heat up very quickly and take awhile to get hot enough to boil water. I still don't know how long it will be to get a repair guy out but I am afraid based on my first experience it will be weeks or months.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.