- Ask for Current Promotions
- Free Shipping
- 30-Day Return Policy
- Lowest Price Match Guarantee
- Authorized Dealer
Thor Kitchen 30" Professional Electric Cooktop (TEC30)
THOR Kitchen offers the power and performance of a premium appliance at a practical price. The 30 Inch Electric Cooktop offers powerful, precise heat at the touch of a button to slowly simmer sauces or quickly boil large pots of water. The sleek design complements any kitchen and perfectly balances style, convenience and power. #cooklikeagod
- DIMENSIONS: 30” W x 2” H x 21” D
- CUTOUT DIMENSIONS: 28 7/16” W x 1 13/16” H x 19 7/16” D
- FUEL TYPE: Electric
- LightningBoil™ Burner - The center burner features three rings of varying sizes that can be controlled individually at the touch of a button. Activate just the 6-inch ring to slowly melt chocolate or engage all three to quickly boil water for family pasta night
- Sync Burner - Evenly heat large cookware, like griddles or Dutch ovens, by synchronizing both left-side burners for up to 3800 watts of combined output.
- Automatic Shut Off - Each zone's timer automatically shuts off when cooking is done, offering added safety and preventing cookware from burning on the bottom
- 4 Radiant Elements - Prep more dishes at the same time with four radiant cooking elements that deliver rapid, consistent heat
- 9 Power Levels - Simmer a sauce or crank up the heat for a caramelized sear—now that's control
- Touch Glass Controls - Touch controls allow for more precision when selecting heat levels, while spills and grease can easily wipe away
|Dimensions||30” W x 2” H x 21” D|
|Cut-Out Depth (in.)||28 7/16” W x 1 13/16” H x 19 7/16” D|
|Control Type||Touch Control with red LED display|
|Total power Output (W)||8600w|
|Right Rear Burner||3600w (Tri-zone 1200w each)|
|Right Front Burner||1200w|
|Left Bridge Burner||
|Ceramic Glass||Black color|
|Power level setting||9|
|Timer Function||99 mins max|
|Features||Auto switch off Error code display High and low voltage protect Child Control Lock Hot surface indicator|
|Warranty||1 Year Parts & Labor|
Shipping & Returns
- Shipping is FREE
- Large appliances ship via FedEx Freight or similar courier. Delivery is curbside, meaning the carrier will drop off your item on your property not inside your home. The courier company will call ahead of time to schedule a drop off date
- For more details, visit our Shipping Page
- 30-Day Return Policy.
- If your order arrives damaged, we will exchange you for a new one
- Extensions, Short Kits, Charcoal Filters, and Crown Moldings are non-returnable items.
- For more details, visit our Return Policy Page
Price Match Guarantee:
- Find another online store that offers a lower price? We will match it!
- For more information, visit our Price Match Guarantee Page
Love the wine cooler and ice machine we purchased for the space we had available they are perfect. The ordering and delivery went as promised. So far so good on reliability. Great purchase love the ice machine use it every day.
I have had this stove for 9 months, you should note that the 5-star reviews seem to be all from people who JUST got it and have not had to live it this stove. I had problems immediately because the burners would not heat up. The customer service did nothing to get me out a repair technician (said it would be weeks) so I finally fixed it myself. Now it works but the oven knob (they call it the thermostat knob) is a TERRIBLE design. They know it is a terrible design because they have a warning right on it telling you that you MUST push the knob in fully before turning or it will break off. Unfortunately the other day I did exactly that, I was trying to ensure it was fully pushed in but I guess it was not because the silly thing snapped off with minimal pressure. I could not believe it broke so easily! What happens when a guest or a teenager uses my oven? It is SO FRAGILE. Just an awful design. And as a final note, the burners on the stove top do not heat up very quickly and take awhile to get hot enough to boil water. I still don't know how long it will be to get a repair guy out but I am afraid based on my first experience it will be weeks or months.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.