- Ask for Current Promotions
- Free Shipping
- 30-Day Return Policy
- Lowest Price Match Guarantee
- Authorized Dealer
Thor Kitchen 36" 5.2 cu. ft. Professional Gas Range in Stainless Steel (HRG3618U)
THOR Kitchen offers the power and performance of a premium professional appliance at a practical price. The THOR Kitchen 36 Inch Dual Fuel Range is a stainless-steel machine that is designed with professional features and functionality.
This powerful range has 6 burners including three 18,000 BTU single burners, two 15,000 BTU dual burners and a 12,000 BTU single burner giving you the flexible cooktop you’ve been dreaming about. #cooklikeagod
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 36” x 39.5” x 27.9”
- Fuel Type: Gas or Liquid Propane (via LP Conversion Kit)
High-Powered BTU Burners
LuxGlide Telescopic Rack
Energy Efficient Heating
LED Control Panel Lights
Large Capacity Oven
Continuous Cast-Iron Grates
Brilliant Blue Porcelain Interior
Heavy Duty Control Knobs
Black Porcelain Spill Tray
Automatic Reignition Feature
Accessories (Not Included)
- Cast Iron Reversible Griddle/Grill (RG1022)
- Cast Iron Double Burner Griddle Plate (RG1032)
- Extra Telescopic Rack (1 included with range): 36-inch Telescopic Rack (TR36SS)
|Dimensions:||36" W x 28" D x 39"H|
|Voltage:||Requires a minimum of 120V/60Hz/15 or 20A|
|Mount Type:||Free Standing|
|Warranty:||2 Year Warranty on Parts and Labor|
|Product Weight:||290 lbs|
|Cooktop:||- Cooktop: (6) Burners
- Type: Gas or Propane
- 5.2 cu.ft. deep oven
- Dual Door
|BTU Ratings:||Front Right (Dual) 15,000 BTU
Front Left (Dual) 15,000 BTU
Front Middle (Single) 18,000 BTU
Rear Right (Single) 12,000 BTU
Rear Left (Single) 12,000 BTU
Rear Middle (Single) 12,000 BTU
Infrared broil burner 16,500 BTU
U-shape burner 22,000 BTU
|Fuel Type:||- Cooktop: Gas or Propane
- Oven: Convection Gas
Info & Guides
About Thor Kitchen
- Thor Kitchen was founded in 2012 with the goal of offering pro-style appliances at affordable pricing.
- Thor Kitchen is the first manufacturer to offer a full suite of pro-style appliances for under $5,000.
- When people think of affordable pro-style appliances, Thor Kitchen is the first to come to mind.
- All Thor Kitchen products come with a two-year warranty and a servicing network that covers the United States.
Shipping & Returns
- Shipping is FREE
- Large appliances ship via FedEx Freight or similar courier. Delivery is curbside, meaning the carrier will drop off your item on your property not inside your home. The courier company will call ahead of time to schedule a drop off date
- For more details, visit our Shipping Page
- 30-Day Return Policy.
- If your order arrives damaged, we will exchange you for a new one
- Extensions, Short Kits, Charcoal Filters, and Crown Moldings are non-returnable items.
- For more details, visit our Return Policy Page
Price Match Guarantee:
- Find another online store that offers a lower price? We will match it!
- For more information, visit our Price Match Guarantee Page
Love the wine cooler and ice machine we purchased for the space we had available they are perfect. The ordering and delivery went as promised. So far so good on reliability. Great purchase love the ice machine use it every day.
I have had this stove for 9 months, you should note that the 5-star reviews seem to be all from people who JUST got it and have not had to live it this stove. I had problems immediately because the burners would not heat up. The customer service did nothing to get me out a repair technician (said it would be weeks) so I finally fixed it myself. Now it works but the oven knob (they call it the thermostat knob) is a TERRIBLE design. They know it is a terrible design because they have a warning right on it telling you that you MUST push the knob in fully before turning or it will break off. Unfortunately the other day I did exactly that, I was trying to ensure it was fully pushed in but I guess it was not because the silly thing snapped off with minimal pressure. I could not believe it broke so easily! What happens when a guest or a teenager uses my oven? It is SO FRAGILE. Just an awful design. And as a final note, the burners on the stove top do not heat up very quickly and take awhile to get hot enough to boil water. I still don't know how long it will be to get a repair guy out but I am afraid based on my first experience it will be weeks or months.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.