- Ask for Current Promotions
- Free Shipping
- 30-Day Return Policy
- Lowest Price Match Guarantee
- Authorized Dealer
Thor Kitchen 36-Inch Professional Drop-In Gas Cooktop with Six Burners in Stainless Steel (TGC3601)
THOR Kitchen offers the power and performance of a premium pro-style appliance at a practical price. The 36 Inch Professional Drop-In Gas Cooktop with Six Burners in Stainless Steel is equipped to handle everything from simple dishes to haute cuisine, and its sleek design will complement any kitchen design. This is the pro-style cooktop that will keep your passion for cooking forever aflame.
- DIMENSIONS: 36” x 4.4” x 21”
- FUEL TYPE: Gas
Six High-Intensity Burners - Six individual burners, including two high-intensity 18,000 BTU PowerBoil burners that produce fast, intense heat
- Continuous Cast-Iron Grates - Heavy-duty, edge-to-edge, porcelain-coated cast-iron grates allow for easy movement of pans between burners
- Automatic Electric Ignition - Automatic electric ignition eliminates the need to light the burners and saves money by using less gas than a standing pilot range
- Sealed Burners - Sealed burners contain spills to make cleaning quick and easy
- Heavy-Duty Knobs - Metal constructed knobs provide easy access to flame settings and illuminate blue when in operation
- Liquid Propane Conversion Kit - LP convertible with liquid propane conversion kit available directly from the manufacturer
- Stainless Steel Design - Stainless steel cooktop adds a sleek, modern design to any kitchen and withstands spills and grease for easy cleaning
- Wok Ring - Features a wok ring that provides extra stability for cooking with round-bottom woks
36” W × 21“ D × 4.4”H
||34.32" W x 19.1" D x 4"H|
Liquid Propane (Conversion Kit In Box)
|Control||Heavy-Duty Stainless Steel Knobs
|Lighting||Blue LED Lights
Info & Guides
About Thor Kitchen
- Thor Kitchen was founded in 2012 with the goal of offering pro-style appliances at affordable pricing.
- Thor Kitchen is the first manufacturer to offer a full suite of pro-style appliances for under $5,000.
- When people think of affordable pro-style appliances, Thor Kitchen is the first to come to mind.
- All Thor Kitchen products come with a two-year warranty and a servicing network that covers the United States.
Shipping & Returns
- Shipping is FREE
- Large appliances ship via FedEx Freight or similar courier. Delivery is curbside, meaning the carrier will drop off your item on your property not inside your home. The courier company will call ahead of time to schedule a drop off date
- For more details, visit our Shipping Page
- 30-Day Return Policy.
- If your order arrives damaged, we will exchange you for a new one
- Extensions, Short Kits, Charcoal Filters, and Crown Moldings are non-returnable items.
- For more details, visit our Return Policy Page
Price Match Guarantee:
- Find another online store that offers a lower price? We will match it!
- For more information, visit our Price Match Guarantee Page
Love the wine cooler and ice machine we purchased for the space we had available they are perfect. The ordering and delivery went as promised. So far so good on reliability. Great purchase love the ice machine use it every day.
I have had this stove for 9 months, you should note that the 5-star reviews seem to be all from people who JUST got it and have not had to live it this stove. I had problems immediately because the burners would not heat up. The customer service did nothing to get me out a repair technician (said it would be weeks) so I finally fixed it myself. Now it works but the oven knob (they call it the thermostat knob) is a TERRIBLE design. They know it is a terrible design because they have a warning right on it telling you that you MUST push the knob in fully before turning or it will break off. Unfortunately the other day I did exactly that, I was trying to ensure it was fully pushed in but I guess it was not because the silly thing snapped off with minimal pressure. I could not believe it broke so easily! What happens when a guest or a teenager uses my oven? It is SO FRAGILE. Just an awful design. And as a final note, the burners on the stove top do not heat up very quickly and take awhile to get hot enough to boil water. I still don't know how long it will be to get a repair guy out but I am afraid based on my first experience it will be weeks or months.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.