- Ask for Current Promotions
- Free Shipping
- 30-Day Return Policy
- Lowest Price Match Guarantee
- Authorized Dealer
Thor Kitchen 36-inch Under Cabinet Range Hood in Stainless Steel with 1000 CFM Motor (TRH3605)
THOR Kitchen offers the power and performance of a premium professional appliance at a practical price. The 36 Inch Professional Range Hood in Stainless Steel adds a sleek, modern look to your kitchen and is designed to eliminate odors, smoke and steam quietly and efficiently. Fish on the plate? Good. The lingering aroma of fish in every room? Not so good. #cooklikeagod
- DIMENSIONS (WxHxD): 36” x 16.5” x 22”
- POWERFUL SUCTION - 1,000 CFM of suction handles the odors, smoke and steam from multiple pots, pans and burners
LED LIGHTING - Two 3.5-watt LED lights to illuminate your cooking area and save energy
QUIET OPERATION AT HIGH SPEED - Quiet operation keeps noise level at a maximum 67 decibels. Low speed: 530 CFM (50 dB); Medium speed: 700 CFM (59 dB); High speed: 1000 CFM (67 dB)
CONVERTIBLE - Vent out or recirculating (ductless) option with carbon filters (not included) Recirculating kit required for ductless undercabinet installation (available 2021 June)
- COMMERCIAL-STYLE BAFFLE FILTER - Large, commercial-style 430 grade stainless steel baffle filter maximizes air flow and grease filtering while the hood is in operation
- PUSH BUTTON CONTROLS - Easy-to-operate push button controls for power, fan and light
- 7-INCH ROUND DUCT VENT - 7-inch round duct vent for better ventilation performance and efficiency
STAINLESS STEEL FINISH - Stainless steel finish offers modern design aesthetic and is built to withstand high heat, grease, oil and steam
Options & Accessories:
- Recirculating / Ductless Option: Requires Charcoal Filter FT05
- Duct Cover / Extensions: Cover for up to 10-foot ceilings RHDC3656
36" W x 22" D x 16.54" H
|Speeds||530 / 700 / 1000|
|Noise Level||50 / 59 / 67 dB|
|Lighting||2 LED lights|
|Mount Type||Under Cabinet|
|Filter Type||430SS Baffle filter
Info & Guides
About Thor Kitchen
- Thor Kitchen was founded in 2012 with the goal of offering pro-style appliances at affordable pricing.
- Thor Kitchen is the first manufacturer to offer a full suite of pro-style appliances for under $5,000.
- When people think of affordable pro-style appliances, Thor Kitchen is the first to come to mind.
- All Thor Kitchen products come with a two-year warranty and a servicing network that covers the United States.
Shipping & Returns
- Shipping is FREE
- Large appliances ship via FedEx Freight or similar courier. Delivery is curbside, meaning the carrier will drop off your item on your property not inside your home. The courier company will call ahead of time to schedule a drop off date
- For more details, visit our Shipping Page
- 30-Day Return Policy.
- If your order arrives damaged, we will exchange you for a new one
- Extensions, Short Kits, Charcoal Filters, and Crown Moldings are non-returnable items.
- For more details, visit our Return Policy Page
Price Match Guarantee:
- Find another online store that offers a lower price? We will match it!
- For more information, visit our Price Match Guarantee Page
Love the wine cooler and ice machine we purchased for the space we had available they are perfect. The ordering and delivery went as promised. So far so good on reliability. Great purchase love the ice machine use it every day.
I have had this stove for 9 months, you should note that the 5-star reviews seem to be all from people who JUST got it and have not had to live it this stove. I had problems immediately because the burners would not heat up. The customer service did nothing to get me out a repair technician (said it would be weeks) so I finally fixed it myself. Now it works but the oven knob (they call it the thermostat knob) is a TERRIBLE design. They know it is a terrible design because they have a warning right on it telling you that you MUST push the knob in fully before turning or it will break off. Unfortunately the other day I did exactly that, I was trying to ensure it was fully pushed in but I guess it was not because the silly thing snapped off with minimal pressure. I could not believe it broke so easily! What happens when a guest or a teenager uses my oven? It is SO FRAGILE. Just an awful design. And as a final note, the burners on the stove top do not heat up very quickly and take awhile to get hot enough to boil water. I still don't know how long it will be to get a repair guy out but I am afraid based on my first experience it will be weeks or months.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.