- Ask for Current Promotions
- Free Shipping
- 30-Day Return Policy
- Lowest Price Match Guarantee
- Authorized Dealer
Thor Kitchen 42 Bottle Dual Zone Built-in Wine Cooler (TWC2402)
THOR Kitchen offers the power and performance of a premium professional appliance at a practical price. What is a perfectly cooked masterpiece without the perfectly preserved wine pairing? THOR Kitchen offers a wide range of models with important attention to detail to best accommodate your wine preservation requirements and personal taste—in wine, as well as décor. This beautifully designed 24 Inch Dual Zone French Door Wine Cooler features two temperature-controlled zones that help preserve the flavor and integrity of individual wines. There’s a special zone for whites and a separate zone for reds. The 42 wine bottle capacity can easily fit a full selection of wines. #cooklikeagod
- DIMENSIONS (WxHxD): 23.5” x 34.25” x 23”
- PRECISE TEMPERATURE CONTROL - Electronic temperature control with LED digital display - set temperature anywhere between 41-65°F and the wine cooler will hold it precisely
MAXIMUM STORAGE CAPACITY - Holds up to 42 bottles for maximum storage
DUAL TEMPERATURE ZONES - Store red, white, and sparkling beverages at the appropriate temperature for proper preservation and maximum taste
PULL-OUT RACKS - Pull-out wine racks allow for easy access to your prized vintage collection
INTERIOR LIGHTS - LED interior light so you can easily see what's inside
SECURITY LOCK - Security lock to keep out unwanted guests
DOOR ALARM - Door alarm notifies you if the door is left ajar for too long
CHARCOAL FILTRATION SYSTEM - An active charcoal filtration system to ensures air purity, cooling efficiency and helps to maintain an odor free cabinet for the storage of your wine.
|Cooler Width (in.)||23.5|
|Cut-Out Depth (in.)||23.62 in|
|Cut-Out Height (in.)||34.5 in|
|Cut-Out Width (in.)||23.86 in|
|Depth (Excluding Handles)||23 in|
|Depth (Including Handles)||26.1 in|
|Depth (Less Door)||21.5 in|
|Depth With Door Open 90 Degrees (In)||34|
|Height to Top of Door Hinge (in.)||34.25|
|Product Depth (in.)||23 in|
|Product Height (in.)||34.25 in|
|Product Width (in.)||23.5 in|
|Appliance Type||Wine Cooler/Cellar|
|Bottle Storage Capacity||42|
|Chillers/Preservation Type||Wine Coolers & Cellars|
|Color/Finish Family||Stainless Steel|
|Cooling Unit Type||Compressor|
|Defrost Type||Auto / Cycle|
|Freezer Type||No Freezer|
|General Features||Interior Light,LED Light Type,See-Thru Door|
|Included||No Additional Items Included|
|Installation Depth||Standard Depth|
|Installation Type||Built-In,Free Standing|
|Minimum Temperature (F)||41 °F|
|Number of Doors||2 Door|
|Number of Refrigerator Shelves||10 Shelves|
|Number of Temperature Zones||Double Zone|
|Operational Features||LED Controls|
|Product Weight (lb.)||99 lb|
|Shelf Material Type||Steel|
|Storage Features||Adjustable Racks,Removable Shelves|
|Wine Cooler & Cellar Type||Built-In|
Warranty / Certifications
|Certifications and Listings||ETL Listed|
|Warranty Information||First Year Parts and Labor, Second Year only Parts|
Info & Guides
|Use and Care Manual|
About Thor Kitchen
- Thor Kitchen was founded in 2012 with the goal of offering pro-style appliances at affordable pricing.
- Thor Kitchen is the first manufacturer to offer a full suite of pro-style appliances for under $5,000.
- When people think of affordable pro-style appliances, Thor Kitchen is the first to come to mind.
- All Thor Kitchen products come with a two-year warranty and a servicing network that covers the United States.
Shipping & Returns
- Shipping is FREE
- Large appliances ship via FedEx Freight or similar courier. Delivery is curbside, meaning the carrier will drop off your item on your property not inside your home. The courier company will call ahead of time to schedule a drop off date
- For more details, visit our Shipping Page
- 30-Day Return Policy.
- If your order arrives damaged, we will exchange you for a new one
- Extensions, Short Kits, Charcoal Filters, and Crown Moldings are non-returnable items.
- For more details, visit our Return Policy Page
Price Match Guarantee:
- Find another online store that offers a lower price? We will match it!
- For more information, visit our Price Match Guarantee Page
Love the wine cooler and ice machine we purchased for the space we had available they are perfect. The ordering and delivery went as promised. So far so good on reliability. Great purchase love the ice machine use it every day.
I have had this stove for 9 months, you should note that the 5-star reviews seem to be all from people who JUST got it and have not had to live it this stove. I had problems immediately because the burners would not heat up. The customer service did nothing to get me out a repair technician (said it would be weeks) so I finally fixed it myself. Now it works but the oven knob (they call it the thermostat knob) is a TERRIBLE design. They know it is a terrible design because they have a warning right on it telling you that you MUST push the knob in fully before turning or it will break off. Unfortunately the other day I did exactly that, I was trying to ensure it was fully pushed in but I guess it was not because the silly thing snapped off with minimal pressure. I could not believe it broke so easily! What happens when a guest or a teenager uses my oven? It is SO FRAGILE. Just an awful design. And as a final note, the burners on the stove top do not heat up very quickly and take awhile to get hot enough to boil water. I still don't know how long it will be to get a repair guy out but I am afraid based on my first experience it will be weeks or months.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.