- Ask for Current Promotions
- Free Shipping
- 30-Day Return Policy
- Lowest Price Match Guarantee
- Authorized Dealer
Home Outlet Direct has packaged the most popular Thor Kitchen appliances into a perfect combination for our customers.
Thor Kitchen Appliance Package Includes:
Thor Kitchen 36" Gas Cooktop in Stainless Steel with 6 Burners (HRT3618U)
Thor Kitchen 30 Inch Professional Self-Cleaning Electric Wall Oven in Stainless (HEW3001)
Thor Kitchen French Door Refrigerator in Stainless Steel - Counter Depth - 20.85 cu. ft. (HRF3601F)
Thor Kitchen 24" Built-In Top Control Dishwasher in Stainless Steel, 45 dBA (HDW2401SS)
Thor Kitchen 36-inch Under Cabinet Range Hood in Stainless Steel with 1000 CFM (TRH3606)
1. Thor Kitchen 36" Gas Cooktop in Stainless Steel with 6 Burners (HRT3618U)
- Six Burners - From a high-powered 18,000 BTU burner to a steady 650 BTU simmer function, this rangetop provides the power you need for large family meals and the consistent low heat desired for cooking delicate sauces or melting chocolate
- LED Lights - Brilliant blue LED control panel lights add a bold, stylish touch to your professional rangetop and indicate when the burners are on for safer cooking.
Pro-style Knobs - Die cast metal burner controls provide easy access to precise flame settings
Continuous Grates - Heavy-duty continuous cast iron grates allow for easy movement of pans between burners
Porcelain Spill Tray - Black porcelain spill tray on cook top provides a professional look and makes cleaning quick and easy
Automatic Electric Ignition - Eliminates the need to manually light the burners and saves money by using less gas than a standing pilot range
2. Thor Kitchen 30 Inch Professional Self-Cleaning Electric Wall Oven in Stainless (HEW3001)
- TOUCH GLASS CONTROL PANEL - Touch glass control panel offers a high-end, seamless look and easy to clean surface
MULTIPLE CONVECTION MODES - Convection bake allows for faster cooking times and even heat distribution as the internal fan circulates the oven’s heat evenly and continuously. Convection roast mode surrounds the meat with heat on all sides, similar to a rotisserie – sealing in the juices quickly for moist and tender results.
HIDDEN BAKE ELEMENT - The bake element is hidden under the floor of the oven creating a seamless look and eliminating hard-to-reach areas that collect food and spills, making the oven easier to clean
LARGE OVEN CAPACITY - Large 4.8 cu. ft. oven capacity is ideal for family meals and offers you the flexibility you need to make dishes of all sizes
- STAINLESS STEEL EXTERIOR - Exterior stainless steel and glass finish offers a professional look and easy to clean surface
POWER & CONTROL - 3500W top heater and 3000W bottom heater give you power and control while cooking anything from large family feasts to a delicate gourmet dish
- SELF-CLEANING FUNCTION - Self-cleaning function provides quick and efficient cleanup and maintenance of the oven
EASY-TO-CLEAN INTERIOR - Blue enamel oven interior is designed for high temperature resistance and easy to clean
- WHITE LED DISPLAY - White LED display is easy to read and displays time and functions for a smooth and enjoyable cooking experience
3. Thor Kitchen French Door Refrigerator in Stainless Steel - Counter Depth - 20.85 cu. ft. (HRF3601F)
- STORAGE SPACE - Generous 20.7 cu. ft of flexible storage space
- SHOWCASE LED LIGHTING - LED lighting positioned throughout the interior for better visibility of food inside the refrigerator
- DUAL COOLING SYSTEM - The dual cooling system maintains proper humidity levels and helps to prevent spoiling and freezer burn
- AUTOMATIC ICE MAKER - Automatic ice maker for on-demand ice
- DOOR STORAGE - Gallon door storage provides extra space for large containers, like milk and juice
- DOOR ALARM - The refrigerator door alarm notifies you if the door is left ajar for too long
- ADJUSTABLE RACKS AND SHELVES - Adjustable racks and retractable shelves are designed to provide a variety of configurations to fit wide and tall items with ease
- FREEZER DRAWERS - Two separate freezer drawers for easy and organized access to the things you need
- STAINLESS STEEL FINISH - Beautiful, easy-to-clean stainless steel finishes are fingerprint and smudge resistant
4. Thor Kitchen 24" Built-In Top Control Dishwasher in Stainless Steel, 45 dBA (HDW2401SS)
A QUIET 45 DBAS - 45 decibels means you can operate your dishwasher while you're in the same room and still have a conversation and watch TV
SMART WASH SYSTEM - Smart wash system uses a soil sensor to determine how dirty the dishes are and adjusts the Normal cycle as needed to make sure dishes come out clean
POWERFUL SPRAY ARMS - Four powerful spray arms give you better water coverage for a thorough clean every time
ADJUSTABLE RACKS - Adjustable upper rack can be moved to accommodate larger dishes and stemware on the bottom and a third rack is available for larger utensils
REMOVABLE UTENSIL BASKET - Removable utensil basket makes loading and unloading utensils easy
FINGERPRINT RESISTANT - Resists fingerprints and smudges with stainless steel that easily wipes clean
- WATER & ENERGY EFFICIENT - A multiple filtration system for optimal performance using less water and energy
5. Thor Kitchen 36-inch Under Cabinet Range Hood in Stainless Steel with 1000 CFM (TRH3606)
- POWERFUL SUCTION -1,000 CFM of suction handles the odors, smoke and steam from multiple pots, pans and burners
- LED LIGHTING - Two 3.5-watt LED lights to illuminate your cooking area and save energy
- QUIET OPERATION AT HIGH SPEED - Quiet operation keeps noise level at a maximum 67 decibels. Low speed: 530 CFM (50 dB); Medium speed: 700 CFM (59 dB); High speed: 1000 CFM (67 dB)
- CONVERTIBLE - Vent out or recirculating (ductless) option with carbon filters (not included)
- COMMERCIAL-STYLE BAFFLE FILTER - Large, commercial-style 430 grade stainless steel baffle filter maximizes air flow and grease filtering while the hood is in operation
- PUSH BUTTON CONTROLS - Easy-to-operate push button controls for power, fan and light
- 7-INCH ROUND DUCT VENT - 7-inch round duct vent for better ventilation performance and efficiency
- STAINLESS STEEL FINISH - Stainless steel finish offers modern design aesthetic and is built to withstand high heat, grease, oil and steam
Want to customize your appliance package? Ask in our Live Chat!
Shipping & Returns
- Shipping is FREE
- Large appliances ship via FedEx Freight or similar courier. Delivery is curbside, meaning the carrier will drop off your item on your property not inside your home. The courier company will call ahead of time to schedule a drop off date
- For more details, visit our Shipping Page
- 30-Day Return Policy.
- If your order arrives damaged, we will exchange you for a new one
- Extensions, Short Kits, Charcoal Filters, and Crown Moldings are non-returnable items.
- For more details, visit our Return Policy Page
Price Match Guarantee:
- Find another online store that offers a lower price? We will match it!
- For more information, visit our Price Match Guarantee Page
Love the wine cooler and ice machine we purchased for the space we had available they are perfect. The ordering and delivery went as promised. So far so good on reliability. Great purchase love the ice machine use it every day.
I have had this stove for 9 months, you should note that the 5-star reviews seem to be all from people who JUST got it and have not had to live it this stove. I had problems immediately because the burners would not heat up. The customer service did nothing to get me out a repair technician (said it would be weeks) so I finally fixed it myself. Now it works but the oven knob (they call it the thermostat knob) is a TERRIBLE design. They know it is a terrible design because they have a warning right on it telling you that you MUST push the knob in fully before turning or it will break off. Unfortunately the other day I did exactly that, I was trying to ensure it was fully pushed in but I guess it was not because the silly thing snapped off with minimal pressure. I could not believe it broke so easily! What happens when a guest or a teenager uses my oven? It is SO FRAGILE. Just an awful design. And as a final note, the burners on the stove top do not heat up very quickly and take awhile to get hot enough to boil water. I still don't know how long it will be to get a repair guy out but I am afraid based on my first experience it will be weeks or months.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.